|Published||July 29, 2023|
The SAP Senior Developer will be responsible for supporting projects, enhancements, and maintenance of the SAP HANA ABAP/CRM Development efforts. This role will support all related services globally to ensure continuous operations for a 24/7 business and work cross functionally with various business owners to determine and meet their needs. The Senior Developer will be able to provide hands on support of the application when needed.
This is a full time, exempt position, hybrd role in the Chesterbrook, PA office and reporting to the Senior Director, SAP.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with the functional analysts to design, build and test a variety of SAP objects including reports, interfaces, conversion, enhancements, forms and workflows
- Manage any outsourced activities in support of assigned application
- Establish and enforce formal Coding Standard policy, Code Inspector
- Ensure all transport align with established coding standard and work towards retrofitting old code
- Ensure all transports completed by the team adhere to the change management policies
- Provide quick and accurate estimates of project and enhancements
- Collaborate with functional analyst on design and testing
- Oversee completion of technical specifications
- Establish and manage object documentation for SAP
- Manage to application SLAs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with global and regional user groups and functions worldwide
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science or relevant applications experience
- Experience building and supporting IT applications
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead IT projects of varying size and scope.
- Background and experience in Healthcare/Life Science industry
- Experience with SAP ABAP/4 programming and most of the following: BADIs and BAPIs, IDOC's, Workflow and LSMW
- Experience with S/4 Hana, CDS Views, OData APIs, Services & Behavior Definitions.
- Experience with CRM Web UI development & using Web Services
- Experience with Middleware enhancements, debugging, queue RFC and Bdocs.
- Experience with SAP FIORI and RAP Model
- Proven ability to manage change and business integration
- Ability to engage in the quality assurance process and business process improvement
- Sense of cultural sensitivity when interacting with colleagues
- Good time, project management and presentation skills
- Customer service oriented, takes initiative in difficult situations
- Ability to effectively communicate to technical and non-technical customers
- Ability to manage a project team and technical staff
- Strong business process and analytical skills
- Candidate must be goal-directed, persistent and driven to achieve positive results
Patient-forward: aspiring to make a difference in cancer.
Our patient-forward mission
Together with our patients, we strive to extend survival in some of the most aggressive forms of cancer by developing and commercializing our innovative therapy.
Our patient-forward values
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.