|Date Posted||December 23, 2020|
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more and technology is a key factor in making more happen – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
- Functions as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Performs current state analysis, defines systems strategy, develops system requirements, designs and prototypes, tests, trains, and defines support procedures and implementation
- Performs accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manages day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels.
- Analyzes customers’ business requirements and tailors the use of the system to meet those objectives.
- Identifies and understands end users’ (across functions) technical SAP requirements.
- Builds and maintains strong end user relationships as single-point-of-contact for all SAP and IT-related matters
- Documents and analyzes software, and/or system functional requirements from key stakeholders, develops project plans and timelines to successfully deploy solutions, installs, and configures SAP to meet each client’s individual requirements, assists with data conversion, and provides end-user training and on-going customer support.
- Liaises with key business users for business requirements and translates them into SAP requirements.
- Liaises with all aspects of production procurement, testing and implementation.
- Works with SAP developers to custom make SAP modules to meet the business requirements of buy/sell operations.
- Manages the project team, project rollout/implementation and SAP upgrades.
- Provides strategic consultancy support to assigned customers in defining or designing business processes and researching and identifying enabling technologies based on customer requirements.
- Documents existing customer business processes, identifies inefficiencies, and recommends improvements for these systems.
- Proactively seeks ways to apply technology to business processes, researches, and provides information on technical trends and competitors’ practices relevant to the assigned client business; partners with customers to develop business case justification for applications projects; identifies customer business requirements for significant enhancements to existing systems and for new development projects; translates requirements into business rules and user interfaces; coordinates systems design efforts with end user interactions.
- Develops, documents, and maintains best practices, project standards, procedures, application, quality objectives and “lessons learned”, including metrics for assessing progress; ensures that applications systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices; develops and delivers training on and emphasizes the use of established project standards, methodology, and quality objectives.
- Monitors and reports on the status of multiple concurrent project efforts; proactively reviews and interprets performance against operating plans and standards; provides information and reports to subordinates on interpretation of results and approves changes in plans; presents reports on project performance, changes, enhancements, scope variations, and other related matters and/or participate in key management activities and committees advising IS senior management and business unit sponsors accordingly.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Must have 6 years of progressive experience in SAP positions performing the following:
- Utilizing knowledge of various SAP modules, with a focus in supply chain including Order to Cash (OTC), planning and logistics related modules
- Working on large-scale SAP projects
- Strategic planning and analysis and management consulting experience with a strong emphasis on relationship management and resource management
- Business process re-engineering with broad-based information systems
- Utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change and develop efficient and effective solutions and complex business problems.
- Deciphering and configuring pricing requirements and maintaining in the system.
- Utilizing experience in understanding how Available to Promise (ATP) works and configuring it in the system, both by production allocation and regular ATP.
- Utilizing project management experience including conceptualizing, organizing, planning, and executing large-scale, high-dollar, and high-risk projects from vision through implementation, with diverse stakeholders.
- Must have held a senior consultant role on at least 4 projects
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.