|Date Posted||August 16, 2019|
SAP Senior Business Analyst - MM, SD, Document Management, Reporting, Big Data
- The Senior SAP Business Analyst will engage directly as first level support for all corporate locations of Corporate Group in SAP matters, to deliver high quality solutions and enhancements to the existing SAP business process' in a collaborative effort. This position plays a major role in the implementation and development of core business processes and mentors and guides others in the organization. The Senior Business Analyst serves as lead in medium to large projects, manages deadlines, manages business communication and provides status updates to management.
- This position will research and resolve production support issues, develop functional specifications from business requirements, coordinate development (MM, SD, Reporting modules), provide technical support and contribute to overall solutions. The individual will be responsible for the solution, design, system configuration, testing the solutions, creating deliverables related to the project(s) and assisting in post implementation support.
- Meeting with business process owners and department heads
- Analyzing the client's as-is business process and mapping it to desired business processes by identifying the gaps
- Identifies risks and issues and seeks approval on complex matters
- Preparing business process documents for document management and desktop procedures
- Prepare functional specification for the development of Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement and Forms
- Prepare unit test scripts and checklist to be included in the functional specification
- Prepare test scripts for system upgrades and current processes
- Complete SAP Configuration and Customization to support testing activities across all Plant divisions
- Collaborate with the IT development team in order to achieve desired end-results on complex problems.
- Integration testing including unit testing, systems testing, user acceptance testing and regression testing
- Conducting Core User and Super User Trainings in support of the business
- Production support: Resolve tickets and work with business users and IT developers to solve the issues documenting thru online ticket system portals
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Education minimum BS or BA in a related field
- 3-5 years SAP experience, preferably Key User or First Level Support
- Proficient understanding in SAP customization, ABAP and base SAP Security desirable.
- Excellent communication, time management, and interpersonal skills. Information Systems, Supply Chain, CRM, Operations Management, Database Management desired education, experience and skills.
- International Business Travel experience desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Project, Sharepoint, Word, Access, Excel, Outlook
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.