|Published||August 10, 2023|
|Location||San Antonio, TX|
Location: San Antonio * Assist and guide customers in the selection, implementation and support of SAP technical solutions including blueprinting and design, configuration, testing, training and go-live support.
* Provide technical and development expertise as part of a project team.
* Support design activities and gap analysis including the technical design, development of Reports, Interfaces, Forms, Enhancements, Conversions and/or Workflows in SAP.
* Responsible for technical aspects of the analysis and design process and complete the associated documentation including functional and technical specifications and test plans.
* Work closely with client and EY professional services management and project managers to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and to client satisfaction.
* Support and participate on teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
* Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress.
* Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
* Create and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
* Support business development opportunities.
* Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the IT process competency principles and practices, Project management skills
* Ability to identify and escalate project risks
* Develop relationships across the project team and client team
* Ability to translate project deliverables to operational task
* Adopt a logical and organized approach to problem resolution
* Willingness to learn and quickly adapt to changing requirements
* Proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions and options
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (Waterfall, Agile and Activate methodologies)
* Experience managing the expectations and day to day interactions with both project leadership and client senior management is required.
* Must have experience and knowledge of development quality tools (ABAP Test Cockpit, ResQ tool, or other third-party code checkers)
* Experience of working within multi-location teams.
* Self-starter, works independently
* Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical
* Managing and supervising both onshore and offshore resources including vendor resources is required.
* Strong experience in ABAP and HANA programming, design, testing, and debugging work related to the implementation, enhancement and support of SAP modules.
* Must have Skills: Should have strong hands-on experience in SAP ABAP Development for HANA. Extensive experience in creating AMDP views, CDS views, Table functions, ODATA and CDS exposure, BRF+
* Experience in SAP HANA Architecture and Modeling
* Strong Experience in Code Remediation and Standard SAP Remediation tools.
* Should have strong hands-on experience in ABAP dictionary, Reports, SAP Scripts, Smart forms, Adobe forms, Dialog programming, Interface programming, ALE/IDOCs, Enhancements, OOPs
* Strong ABAP development experience in RICEFW Forms (Smart forms, Adobe also preferable).
* Knowledge on Performance tuning and interfacing technologies.
* Hands on Experience on S/4 HANA Implementations or Migrations.
* Working knowledge on Object Oriented ABAP.
* Hands on experience on Module pool programming
* Knowledge in OTC, SCM and FI processes.
* Knowledge POWL, BOPF area
* Good Knowledge of ABAP debugging
* Handling various inbound/outbound standard/custom IDOC types
* Knowledge on S4 HANA
* Directly supervise project staff members in operations and support, and delivery of systems to business and or technical requirements
* As appropriate set priorities for the team to ensure task completion and coordinate work activities with other supervisors
* Requires travel up to 30%
* Demonstrate an inclusive and globally aware mindset
* Ability and flexibility to work in a virtual environment across multiple time zones
* Flexibility to work non-standard hours for supporting global clients
* Must have minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP technology project delivery for development organizations.
* Must have minimum 2 years of experience demonstrating leadership and management of project/development experience.
* Must have 3 years of experience in SAP ABAP development and must have experience in object-oriented ABAP techniques
* Minimum 2 years of experience in S/4 HANA ABAP development.
* Must have been part of at least 2 full life cycle SAP implementations
* **Continuous learning:** Youll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
* **Success as defined by you:** Well provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
* **Transformative leadership:** Well give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
* **Diverse and inclusive culture:** Youll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Provider Description Enabled SAP as service provider
* "route" is used for session stickiness
* "careerSiteCompanyId" is used to send the request to the correct data center
* "JSESSIONID" is placed on the visitor's device during the session so the server can identify the visitor
* "Load balancer cookie" (actual cookie name may vary) prevents a visitor from bouncing from one instance to another
Provider Description Enabled AddThis
Google Analytics Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
Google Tag Manager Google Tag Manager is a tag management system for conversion tracking, site analytics, remarketing, and more.
/ Rails Developer Rails Developer Remote, -, Canada **Description**