SAP Senior ABAP Developer
|Published||August 21, 2018|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a SAP Senior ABAP Developer in San Diego, California (CA).
This SAP ABAP Senior Developer will have primary focus on ABAP technical expertise, but also spanning SAP solutions EAM, IS-PS as well as IS-U, CRM in the Service industry and EHS. The Developer needs to work independently through the project lifecycle in development and delivery of key SAP customization projects. You will be responsible for reviewing/analyzing complex ABAP code for performance issues and identifying/implementing recommended improvements. In this role, you will perform systems analysis, design, and programming duties involving complex computer applications, initiating corrective actions as necessary to ensure continuing code quality and performance improvements.
Key areas of Responsibilities:
- Develop SAP solutions utilizing ABAP development in an SAP ECC 6.0 on HANA data base environment
- Customize and support the implementation of SAP Mobile solutions for Enterprise Asset and Work Management, (e.g. SAP Work Manager)
- Ensure that any custom developments utilize newer technologies and tools wherever possible, (e.g. HANA optimizations, CDS views and HTML5 UI/Fiori)
- Provide excellent customer service to end users by working closely with the Functional, Development, BASIS, and Security teams within the ERP division and project teams, to deliver high quality solutions on time
- Provide technical unit test documentation, support unit testing and validation with the functional team
- Support includes issue resolution, interaction with internal and external resources, and independent research & investigation
- Optimize the performance and use of SAP developed solutions
- Ensure all work conforms to SAP best practices and the IT standards, including documentation within and outside development objects