|Published||September 9, 2022|
R-00092691 Description Job Description: The primary function is to provide multi-discipline security support of the customer’s Special Access Programs (SAPs). The position will provide day-to-day security support and multi-discipline analysis for DoD, and SAP activities. The SAP Security Specialist will conduct administration, monitoring, and management of metrics for the Program Access Request (PAR) process, maintain access databases and all required personnel security documentation including access rosters and security files. Additionally, you will work independently and closely with senior specialists and brief senior leadership. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: * Review, process and coordinate all incoming Program Access Requests (PAR)
* Assist in developing, coordinating, and maintaining Security Standard Operating Procedures that are reflective of the current operating environment and encompass processing in the Joint Access Database Environment (JADE).
* Ensure personnel processed for access to an SAP meet prerequisite for personnel security clearance and/or investigative requirements.
* Serves as the communication link between internal and external entities/organizations.
* Maintain all personnel security records and ensure records are current and in accordance with applicable personnel security requirements.
* Request PSQ updates annually for all personnel supporting special access programs.
* Prepare Program Indoctrination Agreements (PIA); Generate debrief PIAs, execute debriefs on behalf of the government security team.
* Conduct personnel security reviews in JADE database, and prepare corrective action plans.
* Review, edit, and create the SAP Security SOP Manual and maintain accuracy in accordance with all policies, directives, and instructions.
* Experience with Defense Information Security System, and Scattered Castles BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: * Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to obtain CI Poly
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field and 7 years includes >2 years within DoD/IC
* Familiarity of SAP policies, procedures, and activities PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: * Introduction to Special Access Programs (SAPs) certification
* Special Program Security Certification (SPSC) Pay Range: Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.