|Location||Fort Belvoir, VA|
|Date Posted||December 18, 2020|
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
Description: The Judge is currently seeking a Security Specialist with Special Access Program experience. This position requires a top secret clearance. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- Provide security advice, support and assistance to the Defense Threat Reduction Agency’s Program Security Officer (PSO), Special Security Representative (SSR) and Security Manager (SM).
- Facilitate all Special Access Program requests and personnel security processes.
- Responsible for managing the Operation Security (OPSEC), Information Security (INFOSEC), Physical Security (PHYSEC) and Industrial Security (INDSEC) programs for collateral, SCI and SAP environments.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Security Education and Training Awareness program.
- Manage access control badging systems, security container and vault locks and internal alarm system devices.
- Create, review and analyze technical writings.
- Conduct security reviews for proper classification, declassification and marking of SAP documents
- Manage the co-utilization and accreditation of Secure Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) and Special Access Program Facility (SAPF).
- Manage multiple resource databases.
- Associates Degree
- Three (3) years of experience (within a SAP)
- Completion of SAP Mid-Level Security Course SA201.01 (or equivalent)
- Detailed knowledge of SAP security management and procedures
- Knowledge of SAP markings
- Knowledge of SAP reporting requirements
- Able to communicate clearly orally and in writing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated software
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]