|Published||August 5, 2023|
The ERP and Automation Risk Consulting practice, assists with various consulting, internal, and external audit clients by bringing in-depth ERP, automation, and data analytics skills where needed. The practice performs security and controls designs/assessments, complex data analytics, GRC automation/implementation, security role design, security managed services, segregation of duties assessments, as well as ERP implementation risk reviews.
We are in search of a candidate with an experience in SAP technologies who has experience scoping, supervising, and executing ERP security and segregation of duties assessments, security role designs, GRC implementations, and operationalizing user access management, and managed services.
* Execute SAP ERP engagements, specifically related to audit, risk and control related issues highly visible ERP clients.
* Execute quality reviews of SAP ITGCs assessments, SAP security role and configuration reviews, SAP Implementation Risk Assessments, SAP SOD assessments, and other ERP services as needed
* Help to maintain our multiple segregation of duties tools and revise security rulesets
* Execute SAP security role and user security managed services support.
* Execute SAP security role build and testing activities.
* Proactively driving the continued maturation and industrialization of our current SAP Security methodology, associated work programs, accelerators, and testing procedures.
* Provide first choice advisor experience to existing clients while working to maximize client value
* Ability to exceed client expectations in a sophisticated consulting or accounting firm environment
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with centers of influence and professionals
* Understand their impact and contribute to the fundamentals of practice (i.e. realization, utilization, resource leverage)
* Engage with automation, analytics, and business/application control specialists to address SAP risk management needs in a holistic manner.
* Technical knowledge of controls monitoring/auditing tools such as SAP GRC, GRC Control Panel, ERP Maestro, or other tools such as ACL, Tableau, Alteryx, a plus
* Minimum of 4-5 years of professional experience in public accounting or relevant compliance industry experience
* Understanding of SOX, COBIT, COSO and other controls framework
* Experience working with clients in multiple industry's
* Experience training others on ERP controls and security knowledge
* Experience with SOX, COSO, COBIT and other related IT controls methodology and frameworks, such as ISO, NIST, HIPAA, or FDA is a plus.
* Experience with risk and controls for S/4 HANA and HANA database/platform preferred
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
* Must exhibit excellent communication, interpersonal, and team collaboration skills.
* CISA, CISSP, CPA, preferred but not required
Standards of Performance:
* The successful candidate will have a strong sense of leadership and a high level of energy
* A self-starter who is results-oriented
* Exceptional professionalism that commands the respect of colleagues
* A strong entrepreneurial spirit with the highest levels of professional and personal honestly, integrity and ethics
Currently, RSM does not intend to hire candidates for entry level positions who will need, now or in the future, RSM sponsorship through any non-immigrant visa category such as the H-1B, H-1B1, E-3, O-1, or TN.
RSM is committed to providing equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or otherwise participate in the recruiting process, please call us at 800-274-3978 or send us an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation, and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on individual and firm performance per program guidelines. Base compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in the posting, and an actual offer can vary based upon on role, hiring location, and qualifications. For additional information on RSM's total rewards, visit our website at https://rsmus.com/careers/working-at-rsm/benefits.html.
If required by applicable law or client policy, you may be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation.
Youwant your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where youare today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents andpersonality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as anindividual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for youraccomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decisionmakers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'llmove quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from yourfresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Salary Range: $85000 - $110000 per year
Degree Required: Bachelor