*SAP Security Project Manager*
|Published||September 15, 2022|
|Location||Hill Air Force Base, UT|
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented ISSO III to join the team at Hill, UT.
SAP Security Project Manager
The SAP Security Project Manager's primary function is working within Special Access Programs (SAPs) supporting Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, such as HQ Air Force, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Military Compartments efforts. The position will provide "day-to-day" multi-discipline analysis for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities. The candidate will provide management support for all aspects of the program design, development, deployment, and sustainment related to the execution of office processes under the DoD Overprint to the NISPOMSUP or the DoD SAP Manual.
Performance shall include:
* Ability to lead in the establishment of program security procedures, structure, and program classification guidance, and project management for complex SAPs in support of US military operations
* Ability to develop/monitor metrics on completeness, progress, and status of Air Force SAP Security programs and projects
* Brief all levels of personnel, both in the government and senior civilian services, on a variety of security related topics
* Ability to develop/monitor a comprehensive tracking mechanism for Air Force SAP Security project milestones
* Provide expertise on protecting critical elements of SAPs
* Ensure success of Air Force SAPs by consulting with government and contractor stakeholders on project requirements, SAP security issues and milestone progress
* 7-9 years related experience
* Bachelors degree in a related area or equivalent experience (4 years)
* Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
* Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
* Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
* Knowledge of Defense Procurement and Acquisition processes highly desired
* Operational Air Force experience desired
* The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
* The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
* Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer print
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and provide your name and contact information.