|Date Posted||January 13, 2022|
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
The SAP Security Project Manager’s primary function is working within Special Access Programs (SAPs). The candidate will provide management support for all aspects of the program design, development, deployment, and sustainment related to the execution of office processes under the DoD Overprint to the NISPOMSUP or the DoD SAP Manual (a derivative of JAFAN 6/0). Locations may vary; multiple CONUS and OCONUS locations may be available.
Description of Duties: Duties may include but not limited to:
- Ability to lead in the establishment of program security procedures, structure, and program classification guidance for complex SAPs in support of US military operations
- Ability to develop/monitor metrics on completeness, progress, and status of SAP Security Classification Guides
- Brief all levels of personnel, both in the government and senior civilian services, on a variety of security related topics
- Ability to develop/monitor a comprehensive tracking mechanism for SAP Security Classification Guides
- Provide expertise on protecting critical elements of SAPs
- Ensure all SAP Security Classification Guides are staffed and reviewed on an annual basis
- 7-9 years related experience
- Bachelors degree in a related area or equivalent experience (4 years)
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
- Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate ICDs/JAFANs and other guiding policy documents
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
- •Willingness to travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA DC Washington
Additional Work Locations:
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.