|Location||Bridgewater Township, NJ|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2019|
Genesis10 is seeking an SAP Security Lead for a contract position with a global apparel company located in Bridgewater, NJ.
- SAP Security Lead Consulting Role for a global apparel company.
- Must be able to work onsite in the firm's Bridgewater, NJ location
- This role would be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, supporting and maintaining the company's SAP Security roles and profiles
- Define SAP authorizations in accordance to firm standards in SAP Systems like ECC, CAR, SLT, BOBJ, BODS, HANA, GRC, PO, FIORI, etc
- Partner with Business teams to identify requirements and implement them in the system
- Follow security and change management procedures
- Provide input and consulting on current and future projects
- Develop and Maintain configuration in all GRC modules ARQ, ARA, EAM and BRM
- Configure and support GRC activities including Workflow changes, ruleset updates and Fireifghter configurations
- Update BRF + rules where required
- Perform security monitoring activities including but not limited to Terminations, Inactive user cleanup, SOD checks, Recertifications, etc
- Work with Audit team to provide any reports for Quarterly/Year-end audits and also to develop any new security policies
- Work with Global teams to complete the requirements
- Support end-users with troubleshooting and configurations when required
- The candidate should have strong background in SAP Security and GRC Administration
- Experience in leading security teams onshore and offshore
- Require 8+years of experience in ECC, BI, Hana, BOBJ, Portal security.
- 7+ years experience GRC support including ARM, ARA, EAM, BRM modules is required
- Experience in designing BRF+ rules is a plus
- Must have experience in designing developing and maintaining workflows in GRC
- Experience in GRC SOD ruleset maintenance is a required
- Must have been involved in at least 1 end to end implementations
- Hands-on experience is required in Fiori apps security
- Knowledge on Netweaver security is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- Strong background in SAP Security and GRC administration
- Good communication skills and ability to work in global setup is a must
- Should be able to handle security in following systems
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V