|Published||September 11, 2018|
|Location||Downers Grove, IL|
A full-time SAP Security Developer job near Downers Grove, IL is available courtesy of Modis. In this role, the individual will be responsible for supporting the authorization development activities related to SAP as well as other software systems. You will support all aspects of security development while providing authorizations and custom business applications. No travel is associated with this role.
SAP Security Developer job responsibilities include:
- Provide hands-on development of SAP authorizations (ECC, BW, CRM, APO, RPM, PLM) along with authorizations in SAP sub-systems (BPC, SRM, SPM, Business Objects, MII) as well as other third party and custom business applications (MII, Vendavo, OneSource, SmartOps, Ariba, VIP, SupplierNet ) that require authorization controls.
- Interacting with IT development, service centers, and infrastructure teams
- Serve as a subject matter for business systems
- Review of functional specifications and system integration test plans
- Bachelor’s degree preferred OR equivalent work experience.
- At least three years’ SAP security development experience, preferably large scale.
- Expertise with security development of SAP BW, APO, CRM, RPM is preferred.
- Security development background in any of these SAP modules (SD, FI, MM, PP CO, HR) is helpful.
If you are interested in the SAP Security Developer job near Downers Grove, IL please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis please visit us at www.modis.com .