|Published||September 13, 2023|
• Experience in SAP security and GRC consulting. Proficiency in SAP Security of R3, HR, BI(BW), CRM, GRC 10.0, GRC 5.3, SAP SSO and EP for user administration and Role management
• SAP security Consultation for Roll outs, Version upgrade, support and implementation projects.
- Defining, lead and drive project operations effectively through the implementation of several management dynamics including Strategic Execution Plans, Task & Resource Allocation, Team Management, Performance Monitoring / Supervision, Progress Reviews.
- Managing End to end life cycle of projects across various areas like SAP Application Implementation & SAP Application Maintenance and Support (SAP Security)
- Customer Interaction and perform requirement gathering, blueprinting
- Identifying risks and evaluating the technical impacts.
- Determine resource and skills requirements and collaborate with resource managers to staff the appropriate skills and number of resources on the project.
- Preparation of Requirement Specification, Blueprint , Test plan
- Report work status and conduct status/review meetings with the team
- Conduct project completion audits/capture lessons learned
- Train / Disseminate team on technical information about the new releases.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in SAP R/3, ECC, BI, CRM, SRM, XI/PI, HR security, SOLMAN, SOX audit, IDM Support, support of GRC AC 5.3, GRC AC 10 and CUA.
- Hands on experience in Virsa Components, SAP GRC 5.3 and SAP GRC AC 10.0.
Bachelors or Masters relevant