|Date Posted||May 9, 2019|
SAP SECURITY CONSULTANT - REMOTE
The Select Group is looking for a SAP Security Consultant to join one of our top clients and work remotely. In this role, you would play a key part of the SAP Security team for change requests, upgrades and supporting SAP Security systems. If you are a strong SAP Security Consultant and looking for your next project, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
SAP SECURITY CONSULTANT REQUIREMENTS:
- 7+ years of experience as an SAP Security Consultant
- Knowledge of ECC, GRC, and HANA Development Workbench
- Hands-on experience with HANA Studio
- System, Object, Analytical, Package and Application Privileges
- Experience with Front-End Reporting Tools
- SAP BusinessObjects
SAP SECURITY CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge of ECC, GRC, HANA Development Workbench; User setup, Granted Roles and Privileges within SAP System
- Provide Guidance and Knowledge transfer to security team while working together to design roles and perform user administration including HANA Administration
- Create and authorize roles for Developer, modelers, DBAs and End Users
- Work on HANA Studio with high level of comfort on system, object, analytical, package and application privileges
- Understanding of fundamental reporting structure, authorization and system integration
About The Select Group:
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.