SAP Security Business Process Expert: Exclusive Long Term Contract at Dow Chemic
|Published||September 4, 2018|
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a contract opportunity for a SAP Security Business Process Expert in Dow’s Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC) in Midland, MI.
Have you worked in SAP Application Security design, modeling roles in SAP to accomplish that job and not others?? Think permissions.
- Do you have Required Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in the SAP Security space (with Security Operations experience?
- Experience with BI/BW or Hanna especially
- 4 Year degree is required in the field; Project Leadership or Manager mindset is key
- Experience with the ServiceNow or Onapsis Suite of products is a HUGE PLUS
- This contract opportunity is open-ended at Dow Chemical to lay the foundation for a great career! This is located ONSITE in Midland, MI-no remote or PT. Lets talk about you joining the FORTUNE 100 team!
- Grow with a close, ultra-collaborative team in a Fortune 50 corporation.
- PAY is based on experience, lets talk about this!
This is an opportunity for an Information Systems SAP Application Security Business Process Expert position in SAP Application Security team, working under the general direction of the Application Security Business Process Lead.
This position plays a key role in mitigation of risks to the integrity, confidentiality and availability of Dow's Electronic Information Assets. The main purpose is to provide leadership and expertise associated with the design, build, implementation and support of SAP Security for the Dow and Tenant systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide subject matter expertise for multiple SAP modules or work processes, with special focus on Business
- Intelligence / Business Warehouse and or Hanna environments.
- Review detailed security design specifications for functional and technical completeness
- Serve as security content consultant as part of projects
- Interact and communicate with project leadership and users to ensure adherence to application security best practices
- Completion of security project deliverables using the Accelerated SAP methodology
- Monitor incoming requests and provide appropriate support
- Identify improvement opportunities and lead their implementation efforts
- Keep current on industry trends, Dow standards and direction
- Provide guidance on best practices for SAP security and implement improvements within the team.
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B.
- Possible third party placement-please indicate on your resume/submission.
- There is no ‘per diem’ with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This role is supported by the Kelly Services GTS – Recruiting and Sourcing division.
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly on the Kelly Career Network AND send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.