|Published||May 4, 2022|
National Gypsum Company, headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is the exclusive service provider of reliable, high-performance building products marketed under the Gold Bond, ProForm and PermaBASE brands. The National Gypsum name – through its Gold Bond, ProForm and PermaBASE product lines – has been synonymous with high-quality, innovative products, and exceptional customer service since 1925.
For decades, we have saved our customers time and money by providing the industry’s best, most reliable building products, resources and services. We are Building Products for a Better Future one project at a time.
National Gypsum Company operates as a family of companies working together toward a common goal with collaboration and open communication. Our corporate entities include: NG Corporate, LLC; National Gypsum Services Company; Gold Bond Building Products, LLC; Gold Bond Canada, LLC; ProForm Finishing Products, LLC; PermaBASE Building Products, LLC; and Unifix Inc.
NG Corporate, LLC has an immediate opening for an SAP Security Analyst at our Charlotte, NC location. This position will report to the Finance & Security Technology Lead.
Hiring Entity: NG COrporate, LLC
Member of the IT security team, this Security individual should be a subject matter expert capable of interacting will all levels of Business Users, Business Owners, and Project Team. This role assists in maintaining the standardization and integrity of all Security processes and data throughout the entire organization.
Major Job Responsibilities ( not all inclusive):
- Provide subject matter expert supporting Security Technology Lead security manager in creating a task-based role design including both functional and sensitive data restrictions
- Work provisioning users in Central User Administration (CUA) and SAP Hana Studio.
- Create and maintain SAP Hana security privileges (system privileges / object privileges).
- Create and maintain ABAP and WebDynpro SAP role & authorization profiles.
- Work supporting the BI security setup for Fiori; PowerBI, Snowflake; BOBJ, SAC; Webi; Lumira; and Analysis for Excel
- Process SAP user access requests and support everyday troubleshooting of access problems.
Systems in Landscape
- SAP SolMan 7.2 with Central User Administration
- ERP 6.0 EHP 8
- SCM 7.0 EHP3
- SAP TM 9.3
- Gateway/ Fiori/ Personas
- SAP PO 7.4
- BOBJ BI 4.2
- Webi/Lumira/Analysis for Excel for BOBJ BI
- Data Services 4.2
- HANA 2.0
- SRM 7.0 EHP4
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology-related or Business Management preferred
- 5+ years of experience in SAP security administration in the above areas of SAP with focus on SAP Hana, ABAP, and WebDynpro, security
- Implementation and troubleshooting experience involving SAP Access security
- Strong experience in setup and support of security for ABAP & WebDynpro landscapes
- Strong experience in developing and maintaining HANA custom roles and privileges (system privileges / object privileges
- Strong experience working with Role-Based Security for SnowFlake and PowerBI
- Strong working knowledge of BOBJ security and understanding of security set up for user-based tools Like Webi/Lumira/Analysis for Excel
- Strong understanding of Mass user administration using ECATT/SQL scripting
- Ability to analyze business challenges/problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong organizational skills, able to partner with business users and have a strong desire to excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, written and verbal
• Competitive salary;
• Comprehensive benefits to include:
- 401(k) with employer match
- Retirement Account
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wellness Program with medical premium incentives
- COVID Vaccine Personal Choice Employer
- Interested / Qualified candidates, please apply online
- No phone calls or third-party recruiters, please
- Employment ready applicants only
The above information on this description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of an associate assigned to this position. The company enforces a tobacco-free policy at all its locations.
All National Gypsum Company and corporate affiliate companies, including: NG Corporate, LLC, National Gypsum Services Company, Gold Bond Building Products, LLC, Gold Bond Canada, LLC, ProForm Finishing Products, LLC, PermaBASE Building Products, LLC and Unifix Inc , are Equal Opportunity Employers. Please visit www.nationalgypsum.com to view all of our exciting employment opportunities. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening is required. All companies participate in E-Verify. E-Verify is an internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility. www.dhs.gov/e-verify.