|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
This position contributes to Starbucks success by providing SAP and SuccessFactors (SF) security administration and oversight for the security team. The individual contributor will work closely with other SAP security analysts on the team. Main job responsibilities include analysis and design of SAP roles and groups, supporting incidents, transports and validations. As a security analyst, you will also provide technical analysis to project teams and develop related project documentation. In this role, you will also implement standard procedures for the execution of all security governance and risk management activities. You will drive SAP/SuccessFactors Security administration, build sustainable design to perform SAP Security monitoring and ongoing application support. This role requires multidisciplinary approaches and collaboration with project teams and business users in accordance with business needs.
Summary of Key Job Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Actively implements sustainable information security models within SAP and SuccessFactors application environment and support protect information against unauthorized modifications or loss
- Security Analyst will be responsible for the SAP On-prem & SuccessFactors security landscape
- The security analyst will design and maintain a consistent application security & access strategy for SAP tools
- Develop & test permission roles, authorizations and data restrictions in line with the company policies
- Identify potential enhancements in the current processes and work with team to develop long term roadmap
- Define and build a consistent SuccessFactors business roles and groups for SAP and Employee Central/LMS application and maintain documentation as needed.
- Resolves security-related problems in a timely manner and work with audit/GRC teams
- Collaborate closely with project and sustainment teams to update/implement design changes
- Documents SAP Security design and administration processes, creates operational guides, and monitor existing operational guides for consistency and completeness.
- Provides other application support as needed