|Date Posted||March 19, 2021|
The Career Potential
We are standing up a greenfield implementation for SAP S/4 using the Model Company using SAPs newest offering called PCE or Private Cloud Environment. We are also going to install SAPs Success Factors, Ariba, Concur, Solution Manager, Fiori, SAC and Open Text integrations. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of making this company stronger and better and more secure than ever before.
The SAP Security Analyst position is responsible for designing, developing, implementing, supporting, and maintaining Gainwells SAP Security roles and profiles. This position will provide technical input and consulting on projects within business or major technical areas. The SAP Security Analyst position will be responsible for participating in SAP security design, development, implementation and provisioning across various SAP environments through existing SAP tools. This position will participate in security architecture reviews, Internal and External Audit reviews, and annual SAP license audits. Coordination with the SAP COE team for project work and a third party to assist in roles and changes. Critical to success of the position is individual credibility and the ability to work effectively and interdependently with various team members.
As the SAP Security Analyst you will be responsible for project success and participating in consulting project activities including software implementation, testing, validation, client training and deployment. A successful candidate will:
- Define system and applications authorizations in accordance with Gainwells organizational structure, project structure and business processes.
- Assist in the implementation of the Single-Sign-On (SSO) process with various application systems to provide seamless access.
- Gather relevant information, identify key issues and relationships, and relate / compare data from different sources to identify and develop potential solutions to new or existing application authorizations.
- Acknowledge the importance of customers by listening to, understanding, and anticipating their needs, giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
- Use CUA in solution manager to process the authorizations.
- Provide SOD checks with GRC.
- Familiarity with SAP HANA and its unique security needs to assist the BASIS team as our organization adopts this new SAP Technology.
- Partners with internal customers to capture and analyze business needs and information requirements, define optimum system requirements to meet business needs and prioritize and manage new requirements.
- Partners with Business Process Team and Basis team members to help them translate and shape their needs into new actionable IT requirements to meet business needs and prioritize and manage new requirements.
- Follow applicable security and change management processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Relevant Experience:
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of information systems experience, with at least 3 years in Information Security controls.
- Have at least 2+ years of experience in SAP Security for at least two of the following ECC, S/4, Solution Manager, Ariba, Concur, Fieldglass, Success Factors, Fiori and Portal.
- Possesses and displays excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused and concise manner.
- Proven ability to recognize opportunities for change and act as a catalyst for change management.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other technology-related field.
- Computer skills and knowledge of hardware & software required.
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications.