|Published||September 21, 2018|
CGS Business Solutions is excited to announce a new role for an SAP Administrator. This SAP Security Administrator role will ensure the stability and integrity of applications that support back-office business functions. This role will perform tasks to maintain and document current versions of SAP Financials and SAP BI applications (SAP BOBJ / BEx & SAP BW) in multiple ever-changing environments. The role requires a high degree of professionalism and high-quality communication, analytical, problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Software application installations, upgrades, configuration, and maintenance.
- Validate and ensure systems are operating as expected after datacenter maintenance is performed.
- Application troubleshooting, in a collaborative team environment with off-shore and on-shore internal and external IT teams.
- Optimize system performance taking which includes both proactive and reactive measures to correct and prevent issues.
- Submit systems and datacenter equipment requests for applications.
- Create and maintain documentation of application infrastructure topology, system configurations, including versioning and vendor support schedules.
- Assist with the maintenance and documentation of business application standards and procedures.
- Provide documentation, as requested by third parties and/or internal client information, requests regarding business application configuration, support, and security.
- Design, develop, and implement departmental workflow processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with clients and IT teams to automate repeatable processes.
- Develop and implement custom solutions using scripting and programming.
- Provide back-up to senior SAP Administrator for SAP Security, Citrix and PGP command line server administration.