|September 7, 2018
|Newport Beach, CA
Kforce has a client that has a great opportunity in Newport Beach, California (CA) for a SAP Security Administrator. This is a high profile company in the financial services industry.
The SAP Security Administrator will ensure the stability and integrity of critical applications that support back-office business functions. The role is responsible for performing tasks that maintain and document current versions of applications in a changing environment.
The ideal candidate demonstrates a high degree of professionalism, possesses excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and time-management skills. The successful team member is self-motivated and able to develop positive, collaborative relationships while working on multiple priorities.
Primary responsibilities/essential functions: (including the following, other duties may be assigned):
- Design, plan, test, build, monitor, maintain and manage SAP Security Configuration and Administration
- Perform SAP Security Management in a collaborative team environment with both off-shore and on-shore IT teams (internal and external)
- Liaise with SAP Functional-Technical teams, internal audit, and external audit teams
- Document improvements to the existing security/audit process and design SAP technical solutions to support audit recommendations
- Review of security requirements, system analysis, develop/configure new/modify existing security roles ensuring user access to IT systems is properly controlled, authenticated and segregation of duties is maintained
- Collaborate with business process owners and process teams to configure and manage SAP profile and roles to meet business needs
- Provide back-up support to the Senior SAP Administrator for SAP Basis and Security, Citrix, PGP command line Server Administration and other third-party SAP add-ons