|Published||August 7, 2023|
sap security administrator.
+ holland , michigan
+ posted 3 days ago
+ $40 - $44 per hour
+ temp to perm
+ bachelor degree
+ category computer and mathematical occupations
Randstad is seeking to hire a skilled SAP Security Administrator to work for a nation leading manufacturer of furniture. The position is remote, but the candidate will need to be okay with working a hybrid schedule upon converstion to full time employment. If you are expereinced with implementing SAP Security Programs and are looking to work a leading manufacturer, then to the SAP Security Administrator position.
location: Holland, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 44 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Gathers Haworth's Systems, Applications, Processes (SAP) security requirements, creates roles and responsibilities to support those needs, and enters them into Haworth's SAP security environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RESULTS
- Follows Haworth established security strategies to ensure Haworth security is consistent throughout landscape and supported by all responsible in same manner.
- Develops, tests, and implements security roles for installed SAP systems to deliver high-quality work.
- Areas included in security roles include Human Resources (HR), Finance, business warehouse, workflow, and Manufacturing.
- Assists with implementing comprehensive SAP security program of operational technology to support standards and procedures across all environments.
- Provides proactive security auditing and monitoring for all environments, ensuring early identification of possible issues and quick response time.
- Responsible for continuing security support of all SAP environments for corporation, including user maintenance, development, testing support, incident monitoring, trouble shooting, and 24/7 on-call support, ensuring security information is current, correct, and meets or exceeds customers' expectations.
- Assists with SAP security decision processes on assigned projects to ensure high quality security requirement.
- Provides periodic status reporting on all assigned projects, keeping management informed and up-to-date on assigned tasks.
- Meets with business streams to ensure security requirements are gathered, evaluated, and action taken, if required.
- Creates and maintains library of automated test cases to validate correct implementation of security features.
- Provides technical support relating to SAP security software.
- Assesses business requirements and maps them to SAP security roles; includes understanding new requirements.
- Collaborates with process teams to build and understand security strategy and vision for SAP.
- Utilizes personal computer (PC) and keyboard/mouse extensively while performing functions of position.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent
- 3-5 year direct experience administrating SAP security in applications (i.e., Solution Manager, Error Correcting Code [ECC], SAP Basis, Portal, Business Warehouse [BW], Portal, and Exchange Infrastructure [XI]).
Skills and Knowledge
- Defines appropriate governance procedures for Haworth. Document those procedures and roll them out to the organization.
- Assist auditors with security audits.
- Assist in hiring security team members
- Guide and train junior security team members
- Knowledge of security design, implementation, and on-going support of Solution Manager, Portal (Java Stack), ECC, BI, and XI.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand end-audience needs and requirements.
- Ability to work collaboratively and be involved in many tasks at one time.
- Ability to facilitate small to large groups on SAP security discussions.
- PC and keyboard/mouse skills required.
+ Experience level: Experienced
+ Minimum 3 years of experience
+ Education: Bachelors
+ Network Security
+ SAPEqual Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.