|Location||Little Rock, AR|
|Date Posted||July 24, 2021|
Gainwell is standing up a greenfield implementation for SAP S/4 using the Model Company with SAPs newest offering called Private Cloud Environment (PCE). Gainwell is also implementing SAPs Success Factors, Ariba, Concur, Solution Manager, Fiori, and SAC.
The SAP Security Specialist is responsible for designing, developing, implementing, supporting, and maintaining Gainwells SAP Security roles and profiles. The Specialist will provide technical input and consulting on projects within business or major technical areas. The SAP Security Specialist will be responsible for participating in SAP security design, development, implementation, and provisioning across various SAP environments through existing SAP tools. The Specialist will participate in security architecture reviews, internal and external audit reviews, and annual SAP license audits. The Specialist will also coordinate with the SAP COE team for project work and a third party to assist in roles and changes. Critical to success of the position is individual credibility and the ability to work effectively and interdependently with various team members.
Responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Define system and applications authorizations in accordance with Gainwells organizational structure, project structure and business processes.
- Gather relevant information, identify key issues and relationships, and relate / compare data from different sources to identify and develop potential solutions to new or existing application authorizations.
- Acknowledge the importance of customers by listening to, understanding, and anticipating their needs, giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
- Provide SOD checks with a GRC tool.
- Familiarity with SAP S/4HANA and its unique security needs to assist the BASIS team as our organization adopts this new SAP Technology.
- Partners with internal customers to capture and analyze business needs and information requirements, define optimum system requirements to meet business needs and prioritize and manage new requirements.
- Partners with Business Process Team and Basis team members to help them translate and shape their needs into new actionable IT requirements to meet business needs and prioritize and manage new requirements.
- Follow applicable security and change management processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Essential functions for this position include the following:
- Participates in the identification and/or evaluation of user roles, associated work activities, and system access requirements.
- Provides requirements for, tests, and operates identity and access administration systems.
- Provisions and/or assists with the provisioning of access roles or groups within assigned IT systems.
- Provisions identities and access privileges within assigned IT systems.
- Assists in the review of and recommends the installation, modification or replacement of software components and any configuration change(s) that affect(s) security.
- Assists in providing oversight and enforcement of security directives, orders, standards, plans and procedures; enforces least privilege.
- Utilizes software tools to perform the above functions.
- As-required, coordinates with other teams and third parties to perform the above functions or delegates the performance to other teams and third parties and oversees the completion of the assigned work.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of information systems experience, with at least 2 years in Information Security controls.
- Have at least 1+ years of experience in SAP Security for at least two of the following ECC, S/4, Solution Manager, Ariba, Concur, Fieldglass, Success Factors, and/or Fiori.
- Possesses and displays excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused, and concise manner.
- Proven ability to recognize opportunities for change and act as a catalyst for change management.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems.
- All USA locations will be considered including remote