|Date Posted||July 1, 2020|
SAP SD Solutions Architect
** This position can be remotely based from any location in the US. Supports PST time zone.
The SAP SD Solutions Architect will be responsible for applying business and technical expertise to craft, implement and support new business capabilities into Cepheid’s SAP systems and related third party systems.
This role will lead or participate in local or global projects across Commercial Operations, with a main focus on Customer Service Workstream. The applicant should have ability to support sophisticated business functions, translate business requirements into solution designs, and build and implement systems and technical solutions for Commercial Operations. The applicant is encouraged to drive continuous improvements and SAP standard methodologies in support of the company vision and roadmap.
- Establish relationships with Customer Service, Logistics, Technical Service, Finance workstreams and super users, locally in US and also globally
- Collaborate with users in Customer Service, and other groups when needed, to gain in-depth knowledge of their business processes and requirements
- Design, develop, and test system solutions to address business requirements, in alignment with the global solution template
- Lead implementation projects in accordance with Cepheid IT’s methodologies and governance model
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure solution designs are well coordinated and aligned to the overall enterprise architecture
- Configure SD module to achieve business goals, including integration points with other SAP modules or other applications, following SAP standard methodologies
- Develop functional specifications for custom developments, and collaborate with the development team to get those built and tested
- Provide support to end users for issue resolution, user acceptance testing, and occasionally training
- Guide users on ways they can improve their use of the SAP solution
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Business, (or related) or the equivalent in work experience.
- 10+ years of experience in the Information technology profession passionate about ERP design and management
- 5+ years of experience primarily in SAP Sales & Distribution module (Sales Order/Delivery/Pricing/EDI/Integration with CRM (Salesforce) & other external systems/Vertex/VAT/Billing/Account determination/Payment Cards & other SD related functionalities).
- 5+ years of SAP SD functional design and implementation experience
- Deep understanding of the integration with other ECC modules (especially MM, WM, CS, FI & CO)
- Expertise in other related areas such as Master data (Customer Master, Material Master, BOM, Equipment Master, Pricing & Output records etc.), Payment Cards, Batch Determination, Serial Numbers, Reporting, Queries, LSMW.
- Good understanding in Business Intelligence Tools.
- Experience in implementing large and sophisticated SAP projects and designing solutions to meet business requirements.
- Experience in working with business process/activity owners in understanding business requirement and solution design
- Ability to identify, clarify and resolve project issues and risks as needed.
- Good analytical problem solving and fact-finding skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive relationship building skills, internally within IT and with business users.
- Capability to lead or execute sophisticated assignments and projects independently.
- Verbal and written proficiency in English
- Background in Life sciences or Medical Devices industry is helpful.
- Experience in handling validated systems is helpful.
- Certification in SAP SD module is preferred.
- Experience in SAP CS module is preferred.
- Experience in Salesforce integration.
- Experience in eCommerce application.
- Experience in Variant Configuration is preferred.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.