|Date Posted||April 10, 2019|
Job Description: SAP Analyst Order to Cash
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 4-6 months with possible extension or conversion to full time.
- SAP sales and distribution professional to develop and deliver complete business process solutions for Order to Cash; including; customer master creation/maintenance, sales order processing, sales contract creation, customer pricing, customer billing/invoicing and sales reporting.
- Knowledge of sales logistics processes including shipment processing, carrier freight conditions and freight rate maintenance.
- Includes gap analysis of the as-is design and development of the to-be design in accordance with a global template.
- Perform in both a technical and functional capacity and be able to communicate across the organization.
- Subject Matter expert for Order to Cash process utilizing SAP SD module capable of leading the business to sustainable business solutions based on industry standards and best practices.
- Understanding of the link between order to cash and supply chain management processes and ability to collaborate with the SCM team.
- Represent IT from a technical and functional perspective for the entire “Order to Cash” process.
- Develop and implement the global design for the Order to Cash across multiple Product lines.
- Work in accordance with the Project Methodology standards.
- Independently create written deliverables, document processes, create and deliver presentations and train end users and support resources.
- Lead all activities required for a full implementation lifecycle.
- Ensure that all integration elements are addressed for both the order to cash process as well as other applications.
- Configure SAP to support the business solutions
- Create and maintain the Master data required to support the order to cash process.
- Ensure that all required reporting is in place to support the business processes.
- Support all change management and communication activities.
- Formally document change requests as required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with SAP SD Modules
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in SAP v6+, ECC environments
- Minimum 3 years’ experience creating/maintaining technical documentation
Professional Skill Requirements
- A broad understanding of business process, including front office and back office operations.
- An energetic passion for continuous improvement.
- Proven ability to deliver and support sustainable solutions on time, on budget and with quality
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Knowledge of prevalent IT methodologies, project management methodologies, management practices, architectures, system development lifecycles and best practices.
- Excellent leadership, communication (verbal, written and oral) and interpersonal skills.