|Date Posted||August 7, 2020|
Our client headquartered in South Georgia is looking for a Sr. level SAP SD Analyst to join their team!
This is a permanent (direct hire) opportunity
Remote work to start, relocation assistance post Covid19
Configure, enhance, and maintain primarily SAP software components to improve the functionality, availability, reliability, access control/security, and performance of SAP and interfacing systems for multiple groups and Divisions of end-users and customers.
· Investigate and recommend new customer facing services -based solutions.
· Define requirements and recommend use of new system components, releases, or upgrades
· Apply expert knowledge of functional knowledge, multiple, internal SAP system components/modules, Interrelationships of multiple internal/external SAP and non-SAP system components to configure, modify, maintain, test, and implement complex SAP solutions.
· Design, implement & support complex SAP components and enterprise wide improvements or modifications.
· Provides operational support to the productive SAP system in conjunction with operations & infrastructure to ensure SAP Sales & Distribution applications performs to company standards.
· Communicates the significance of strategic insights to the senior management and other key stakeholders.