Candidates must have strong SD resource with implementation experience.
This position requires configuration and solutioning expertise and will provide application/functional support in the SD, with a key focus on the integration between SAP and third-party system. Significant strong experience as a BSA & SAP SD is required to provide guidance and insights to project team members and the business. In addition to the project-based initiatives this position will also be responsible for the day to day Scrum activities.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Configuration of various functions within SD, such as: Order to Cash, Pricing, FI integration, Intercompany Processing, and Tax determination.
- Validate Integration between SAP and Third-party systems.
- Develop and deploy new processes and configuration to meet business needs
- Provide support, implement fixes and additional functionality
- Analyze data and processes to identify/troubleshoot problems, and recommend preventive action
- Proactively provide status on all activities to appropriate stakeholders
- Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the support and/or maintenance of systems
- Continually strive to enhance or improve business systems processes that drive efficiency through use of best practices
- Develop procedures, processes and guidelines that are efficient and focused on the quality of the process or end state deliverable
- Prepare Documentation for any new development, enhancement and Testing results.
- Collaborate with various technical teams to evaluate design alternatives, optimize design solution and minimize impact to performance, or any dependencies
- Develop and execute functional unit test cases in support of new application requirements
- Work with cross functional teams to perform test activities (e.g. integration, performance, user acceptance)
- Support the deployment of production applications and provide post-production support related to custom system enhancements and integration points.