|Date Posted||September 30, 2021|
• Minimum 8 years of experience in a full cycle Implementation, Rollouts, Application Support as well as system integration projects.
• Experience with design, development and deployment of business processes associated with Master Data such as Customer Master Data, Material Master Data & Conditional Master Data, Enterprise Structure Definition & Assignment, Order to Cash Cycle (OTC) such as Order Management, Delivery, Shipping & Billing, Intercompany process, Pricing, Rebates, Allocation Run, Trading Company, Customer Returns, Consignments, & Copy Control etc.
• Configuration experience in SAP SD – S4 HANA specific functionalities like Business Partners (BP), Material group Hierarchy Structures, Merchandise Category, Article Hierarchy, Article Master, Site Master and Assortment and Listings
• Good Hands-on experience on the capabilities of S/4 Fashion key features like aATP- PAC, PAL, BOP, Alternative Based Confirmation, Release for Deliveries and BRF+ New Output Management.
• Hands on experience in Standard SAP configurations, IDOC, Batch Jobs functionality & proficient in suggesting solutions to the custom requirements and exposure to various integration systems.
• Experience in preparing functional process documents, design documents, test case documents.
• Extensive experience in working on SAP custom Reports, Interfaces, Configurations, Enhancements and Forms
• Hands on experience in Change Management & Transport Management process (Environment SOLMAN).
• Knowledge and understanding on ticketing tool, example-Service Now etc.
• Exposure to work closely with Business process teams, Domain experts and Development teams.
• Experience in handing priority incidents while working in multi-vendor support model along with business stakeholders.
• Excellent communication and coordination skills with onshore-offshore team & business stakeholders.
Good to have (Plus):
• Exposure to various integration systems such as Fusion, Informatica, EDI, APIs etc.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
• Familiar with ABAP debugging would be a plus.
• Working experience in SAFe (Agile).