|July 28, 2018
SAP SD Business Analyst
Perm Opportunity working with a strong local Charlotte area manufacturing client that is looking for an experienced SAP SD Business Analyst to join their team.
- Participate in projects and provide leadership in analysis and functional/technical design.
- Understand and analyze functional requirements and translate into efficient technical solutions.
- Participate in project architecture review to ensure the technical design meets the overall project requirements.
- Through knowledge of understanding and execution of all processes within SAP functional modules.
- Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of business operational issues and manage daily partner relationships.
- Work in self-directed environment.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a global and multi-cultural environment. Understanding of team members are spread-out globally and resulting in time constraints.
- Support SAP in outstanding issues and enhancements.
- Test new SAP processes and procedures.
- The individual must have 4+ years of SAP SD extensive experience that include a minimum of 2 SAP full life cycle implementation. Experiences in APO, TM, MM/PP modules are plus.
- The individual must also have a minimum of 3 years of experience supporting a live SAP ECC environment.
- In-depth knowledge and hands on configuration skills in SAP SD functional modules.
- The individual must have knowledge of User Exits, Queries and EDI invoice interfaces (or a plus).
- Need to have skills in troubleshooting the issue, finding solutions and providing recommendations to the business users.
- Experience in requirement gathering, gap analysis, documenting design, test planning, training strategy and overall implementation planning with SAP methodologies.