|Date Posted||April 7, 2021|
Love your job! This role will be fully remote until COVID has passed, and will remain at least 50% remote afterwards.
Our client, an extremely stable and profitable company, is seeking an experienced IT SAP Analyst with
- a track record of delivering business value through technology and process improvement.
- experience specializing in Sales and Distribution (SD) - Order to Cash. supporting daily business operations
- experience managing multiple projects from inception to deployment
- a track record of on-time and on budget delivery of innovative solutions.
The SAP SD Analyst will
- develope SAP enhancements through requirements gathering and design, configuration, system testing, training, and go-live support and roll-out phases of Sales Distribution and other SAP functional areas.
- manage and lead any SAP projects using ASAP / SDLC Methodologies.
- be accountable for configuration of sales order processing, customer and material master, pricing setup, pick, pack, shipping, returns, billing, credit management, sales reporting, and EDI / APIs.
- collaborate with developers and business analysts to design, document, and develop custom reports, system enhancements, user exits, and facilitate EDI transactions.
- provide day to day support to business operations.
- 8+ years of recent professional experience in SAP SD.
- Experience managing SAP projects is required.
- Experience leading project teams is required.
- Strong leadership skills
- Expert knowledge in SAP configurations for SD and Order to Cash in ECC 6.0
- Strong understanding of the Made to Order and Configure to Order processes
- Experience in e-commerce, web marketplaces, and online payment processing
- Experience in EDI / IDOC and API integration