|Location||INVER GROVE, MN|
|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
Genesis10 is seeking a SAP SD Analyst for a right to hire position with our client in Inver Grove Heights, MN.
SAP SD Analyst will work closely with business users and be responsible for the business analysis, and configuration of the SAP SD modules and CRM. The person in this position is responsible for analyzing complex problems, defining business requirements, designing, testing and implementing SAP solutions. The position requires collaboration and optimization on major initiatives or projects, as well as providing day-to-day support and enhancement of the OTC area. The position requires working with a large diverse business group of users to resolve critical issues promptly in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Understand business needs/requirements and translate that understanding into a form that leads to the creation and/or composition of better process and/or technology solutions in the SAP Sales & Distribution space, always aligned with the Global template.
- Guide business customers through business case development for new applications/functionality, including cost / benefit analysis and risk / impact analysis.
- Support the SAP SD module, reviewing ticket backlog, prioritizing issues and working them to resolution.
- Perform analysis to gather requirements for integration with other SAP modules (PP, TM, ACM....)
- Provide test plans, test cases, perform functional testing and assure proper user acceptance testing.
- Support, test, and enhance moderately complex information systems and develop adequate error management functionality within assigned applications.
- Provide ownership of testing of projects.
- Provide new user training on supported applications as requested.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- The candidate must have solid SD configuration, not just exposure. We are looking for experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business administration or related discipline (additional years of business analysis may offset degree requirement).
- 10 plus years of experience in an IT Business Analyst role designing, implementing, and supporting SAP Sales & Distribution.
- Demonstrated experience with planning and managing testing for unit tests and integration tests, and in facilitating cross functional, end-to-end business process testing via super users.
- In-depth understanding and expertise in SAP SD module.
- Knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0 SD
- Process improvement and design capabilities.
- Familiarity with ad hoc reporting tools.
- Hands-on configuration experience
- Ability to be on-call to provide support after business hours as needed
- Experience with 2 full life cycle implementations
- Exposure to SAP TM, PP, FI, and ACM.
- Exposure to S/4 Hana
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”