SAP SD Analyst
|Published||August 28, 2018|
SAP SD ANALYST - Birmingham, AL
Dynamic company seeks an SAP SD Analyst to embark on a successful career at our Corporate Headquarters. Motivated and energetic people with a sense of urgency will have the chance to join Ram Tool Construction Supply Co., the largest family-owned distributor of specialty commercial construction supplies in the Mid-Atlantic, Southeast and Texas. Ram Tool has a vast product line with 30,000+ unique items to sell and over 90% of deliveries made within 24 hours.
The SAP SD Analyst will work with PMO and Sales to develop solutions, support production applications and review new applications all to support the sales department. This role will be responsible for the delivery, support, improvement of processes and functionalities utilizing the latest technology and SAP system solutions. The SAP SD Analyst must know how to leverage SAP to support best practices with proven understanding of process integration within MM, FI and CO areas. This position will also be responsible for maintaining security adjustments with supporting the Symmetry GRC Security product.
- Accountable for enhancing configuration on order types, pricing and other integrations into SAP related to SD
- Configure SAP functionality to satisfy business requirements and business process design
- Prepare functional specifications for reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms and workflows
- Support peripheral systems and interfaces related to sales business
- Design and execute test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and meet business objectives
- Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other PMO areas to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts
- Communicate SAP capabilities/possibilities within functional modules
- Identify root cause for recurring issues, make and implement proposals for their elimination
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- Accounting experience is preferred
- Well rounded end to end SAP experience encompassing FICO, SD, MM, PA and BW.
- 5 plus years' experience in the SAP SD Module
- Should be familiar with the integration points between SD and other SAP modules specifically FI/CO and MM
- Experience in supporting financial users in a distribution environment is preferred
- Broad understanding of SAP both from technical and functional perspective
- Strong analytical skills, enabling to quickly understand the drivers of a business process (sales, purchasing, supply chain, etc.)
- Experience with writing functional/technical specifications
*Standard Drug Screen and Background Checks will be performed.
RAM TOOL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER