|Date Posted||June 8, 2019|
* Interact with development team and process team in resolving issues that need expert level knowledge
* Manage SAP Incident Queue. Assign support tickets to other support team members based on expertise and knowledge level
* At least 6 year's experience in SAP, including a minimum of 2 years in SAP Roll out projects.
* Strong functional configuration and implementation experience of complete Materials Management, Sales & Distribution module and Logistics execution.
* Should have logistics interface experience with third party warehouse and other customer owned systems
* Very good working knowledge of EDI and IDoc functionality
* Should have good working experience on complex customization programs.
* Good technical understanding at the ABAP ability to debug code
* Good knowledge of Integration between other modules SAP modules LE including FI/CO
* Ability to plan and deliver client-facing workshops if required
* Should have worked service operations
* Ability to write detailed functional specifications for bespoke developments
* Able to understand and work on Solution Manager for ticketing and Change Management process.
* Knowledge in service parts logistics of auto industry will have added advantage.
* Team player with excellent organizational, communication and coordination skills.
* Degree: e.g. Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience"