|Published||September 4, 2023|
Piper Companies is looking for an SAP SCM Architect to join a mid-sized IT professional services company as they continue to expand their SAP practice.
- Act as our in-house SME for SAP Production Planning and Materials Management as we scope, build, implement and stand by our deliverables.
- Translate requirements into solutions in alignment with SAP Best Practices and our proprietary SOPs solutions as a baseline.
- Creates functional specifications for development objects, support all phases of testing,
- Continuously stay up to date on new SAP applications as we strive to stay at the forefront of emerging technologies and methods.
- Must be able to travel domestically 50-70% throughout the year.
- An accomplished background in ERP with proven career history of delivering multiple large-scale SAP implementations.
- Experience implementing PP and MM in an S/4 environment per SAP Best Practices.
- Proficient in all areas of SAP Production Planning and Quality Management.
- Ability to strategize and design solutions collaboratively with internal teams and clients.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Terms: Direct-Hire, FTE
- Salary: $200,000 plus bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401, PTO
- 100% remote based, with 50-70% travel
Keywords: sap, pp, qm, production planning, production process manufacturing, PPPI, variant configuration, s/4, s4, hana, fit gap workshops, quality management, remote, wfh, pto, benefits