|Published||July 3, 2023|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
This is a remote role. We can hire from the states of WI, MO, OK, TX, IL, NC, and FL. Unfortunately, we can not sponsor non-US Citizens for this role. Our ideal candidate would have a Health Care background, but must have significant SAP SAC experience. Strong experience with SAP S/4 Embedded Analytics, specifically with Core Data Services view development techniques. Strong experience and deep technical understanding of SAP Analytics Cloud (BI Reporting or Planning) in addition to architectural, technical, and application knowledge expertise of SAC.
Responsible for all areas of the software development lifecycle and for the creation, and support of applications and systems integration. Mentors other developers. Works on more complex projects in SAP (ECC 6.0, SAC, BW, & S4 HANA)
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for planning, design, implementation, and support of SAP Analytics Solutions to meet the Analytics needs of the organization. Solutions include tools such as S/4 Embedded Analytics, SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), and Analysis for Office in the environment of SAP S/4 HANA, and non-SAP Systems.
* Interact with business users and build analytics solutions for LOB areas such as Finance, Supply Chain, and Payroll.
* Develop functional / technical specification documents and design best in class technical solutions to support analytical/reporting activities utilizing SAC
* Administering, monitoring, troubleshooting, analyzing, and resolving technical and analytics problems
* Support the setup and development of an overall SAC governance model to position the solution for future reporting and analytics operations and enhancements.
* Strong experience with SAP S/4 Embedded Analytics, specifically with Core Data Services view development techniques.
* Strong experience and deep technical understanding of SAP Analytics Cloud (BI Reporting or Planning)
* Architectural, technical, and application knowledge expertise of SAC
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent years of experience and education
* Five years
* Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
* Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
* Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
* Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
* Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
* Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
* Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
* Rare climbing.