|December 1, 2023
Freeman is a global leader in events, on a mission to redefine live for a new era. With a data-driven approach and the industry's largest network of experts, Freeman's insights shape exhibitions, exhibits, and events that drive audiences to action. The integrated full-service solutions leverage a 96-year legacy in event management as well as new technologies to deliver moments that matter.
This position will be responsible for designing, maintaining, and enhancing Order-to-Cash processes leveraging strong expertise and experience of SAP S/4 Sales and Distribution (SD) modules. This position will work on projects and operational support both to enable new functionalities as well as smooth execution of existing processes. This role demands expert techno-functional knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA OTC processes as well ability to lead projects, design scalable business solutions, and strong communication & collaboration across IT and Business teams.
This position will support our IT team and is eligible to work a remote schedule.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and configure optimal business functionalities in SAP Order-to-Cash processes.
- Lead requirements gathering, perform fit-gap analysis, design, support development, functional unit testing, support user acceptance testing for SAP OTC processes.
- Perform production support activities through incident and problem management processes. Troubleshoot and diagnose issues and coordinate with business and technical teams to resolve them based on SAP best practice processes.
- Ensure system changes (Solution updates, Maintenance & Upgrades, WRICEF development, configurations, etc.) are properly tested in order-to-cash processes and integrations.
- Work with business users to understand their issues and new requirements, perform proof of concepts, prepare solution options, and present it to business users.
- Build relationships with business leaders and become trusted advisors for them
- Translate user requirements into functional design specifications.
- Work with cross-team members in SFDC, Integration, BI, and other non-SAP applications to design efficient and secure data exchange integrations.
- Provide SME guidance on SAP OTC impacts due to upstream and downstream system and/or process changes and enhancements.
- Work collaboratively with other Supply chain, Finance, Procurement, and ABAP team members in building scalable solutions.
- Effectively work with business and IT team to prioritize and plan implementation of changes.
- Build and document process flows for existing and new business functionalities.
- Create and maintain requirement document, functional design document, configuration documents, source to target mapping, data models, process flow diagrams, test plans, test scenarios needed for enhancements and projects.
- Provides leadership and mentoring to team members
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred from an accredited college or university in a Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combinaton of education and experience
- 10+ years of experience in the related field in a large corporation or consulting environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years of SAP SD/MM experience in SAP S/4 HANA implementations production support, migrations, and upgrades.
- Expert knowledge of system configuration in SAP Order-to-Cash processes in SAP S/4 HANA
- Strong in-depth knowledge and experience in sales order, delivery, billing, pricing, revenue recognition processes, and payment solutions.
- Strong knowledge of SAP SD/MM master data; Customer, Material, etc.
- Strong knowledge of SD data flow, data structures, integration with Finance and SCM modules and functionalities.
- Strong knowledge of integration between SAP SD, MM, SCM, and FI modules.
- Experience with supporting different types of implementations including: enhancement/support projects, new development projects and third party package software
- Must have strong communication skills, facilitates meetings and work with external consulting companies
Travel up to 25%
At Freeman, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.