|Date Posted||July 3, 2019|
Contract to Hire
· Team working with emerging technology within SAP Fiori and Analysis for Office (AO) and BCM- Banking Communication Management
· Why team 100% truly Agile. Currently implemented 1 instance in cloud (AWS not SAS version), second instance being built, future state could be using Central Finance
· The SAP Technologist will be responsible for partnering with domestic and international business stakeholders on driving Finance solutions and strategic options given knowledge of what SAP can provide for capabilities. This role will be a leader on the team, driving business solutions development and technical product configuration oversight.
· Knowledge and experience in SAP S/4 HANA are preferred, however any extensive working knowledge of SAP is desired. Responsible for the implementation of technology by developing clear, comprehensive and integrated system, technical and/or product recommendations which support business plans and long-term strategy.
· Reviews and provides input to architectural designs to ensure consistency, maintainability and flexibility. Analyzes highly complex system and technical issues to implement technologies that align with strategic technical direction. Plans and manages execution of architecture migrations May leads projects or subprojects of strategic impact.
· Acts as solution engineer responsible for the implementation of approved technologies that align with technical architecture, business plans and long-term strategy. Makes recommendations to improve process efficiency and effectiveness;
· Provides input to major architectural designs to ensure consistency, security, maintainability and flexibility with respect to overall system, technical and product architectures within a domain or portfolio.
· Participates during incident management events and provides input on resolutions. Contributes toward forecasts of business and IT trends to define the technical direction within a portfolio, project or Market.
· Guides the development of system, technical and product standards based on business plan and vision. In coordination with Architecture, researches and makes recommendations around new technologies Plans and manages execution of architecture migrations. Maintains strategic partnerships between vendors, business partners, and IT. Delivers artifacts, technical alternative documents and architectural designs that meet business requirements.
· Oversees design reviews and frameworks.
· Contributes to decisions that impact profitability and operational effectiveness. Mentors staff to develop software systems development capabilities. Performs related duties as assigned or requested
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience; technical Master's degree preferred.
· Generally, a minimum of 10 years related experience. In-depth knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies.
· In-depth knowledge of diverse and emerging technologies and new architectural concepts and principles.
· Knowledgeable in software engineering languages and tools; proficient in new and emerging technologies.
· In-depth understanding of layered solutions and designs; in-depth understanding of shared software concepts and requirements.
· In-depth knowledge of business operations, objectives and strategies; in-depth understanding of global business and technology trends and the financial services industry.
· Highly developed negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."