|Date Posted||September 14, 2020|
Location: Marietta, GA
Our Client has an immediate opening for an SAP S4 HANA Bank Integration individual contributor position. This is a permanent direct hire role (W2 ONLY).
This position requires significant experience in designing, developing, and supporting SAP solutions leveraging SAP technologies in the Finance domain, specifically in the area of S4 HANA Finance and Bank Integration. The candidate is expected to be an expert in the SAP Finance domain with strong functional and technical knowledge of SAP processes in Bank Integration and additional experience in one or more SAP technologies such as Bank Accounting, Treasury, Accounts Payable and Accounting Receivable. In addition, the candidate should have multiple implementations and operational support experience.
The candidate will be responsible for
• Design, develop and supporting business solutions leveraging the latest versions of SAP such as S4 HANA 1809
including Bank Integration.
• Upgrades to future versions of S4 HANA with analysis of changes to current version, design, development, and
• Collaborate with business partners and key stakeholders in assisting them achieve their strategic and operational
goals leveraging SAP technologies while adhering to the overall One Finance Strategic Roadmap.
• Translates business goals into appropriate solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the solution.
Participates in the development of cost/benefit analysis.
• Demonstrating a strong understanding of Financial Processing for posting Payables invoices through payment and
confirmation from Banks. Along with Intercompany Relationships and
• Cultivates and demonstrates industry-specific business process knowledge and familiarity with relevant enterprise,
business unit, and functional strategies, objectives, and plans.
• Proactively identify process improvements including clear and concise solution definitions.
• Develop proof of concepts to demonstrate proposed functional solutions.
• Develop and maintain working relationships with a diverse group of business, functional and technical teams.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex solutions to lay persons, demonstrate
smart design techniques and mentor other team members.
• 5 plus years of experience in IT analyst or consulting position with knowledge and experience relating business
requirements to sound functional solutions.
• 3 plus years of hands on experience working with SAP Bank Integration in business process analysis, systems
analysis and design, and technical/functional solutions delivery (configuration and custom development). Experience
SAP FI, AP & AR, Treasury, In-House Cash and/or Central Payments functionality a plus.
• Detailed knowledge of all the major Finance business processes and associated functionality in the Finance domains:
Includes Intercompany relationships, payrun processing, accounts payable invoice postings, treasury bank account
• Strong understanding of GAAP and applying to general accounting theory in daily processes
o Experience working with accounting in foreign currency remeasurements and translations, a plus.
• Proven ability to develop complex SAP solutions. Excellent facilitation skills, including experience planning and
participating in SAP blueprint and design sessions. Have been through at least 2 complete implementation cycles.
• Experience with interacting with third party resources, including offshore teams.
• Experience utilizing formal testing and agile tools strongly desired (experience with HP ALM testing tools a plus).
• Proven leadership in governing and providing oversight of internal teams, 3rd party integrators, consultants and
vendors through various initiatives.
• Strong team building skills, with ability to build quick and effective work rapport with distributed team members.
• Must be self-motivated in learning new concepts and willing to share knowledge and skills with other team members.
• Outspoken and passionate about delivering well designed solutions that exceed business objectives and drive
• Must have excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex solutions and ideas.
• Experience in consumer retail, a plus.
• B.S. strongly preferred, M.S. preferred, in Accounting or relevant field.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]