|Published||August 20, 2023|
|Location||San Jose, CA|
- The SAP Senior Engineering Professional plays an important role in the success of the Adobes Finance team.
- The candidate should be knowledgeable of industry standard SAP Finance processes.
- They must also have a varied technical background which includes object-oriented development in ABAP.
- This senior engineer must be able to work effectively with globally staffed cross functional teams, manage multiple work tasks simultaneously, and deliver complex object-oriented engineering solutions across a highly integrated landscape.
- The scope of the work includes solution design, project centered implementation, features implementation, enhancements and ongoing support.
Collaborate with solution architects, technical leads, and business system analysts to ensure that new solutions are programmed & delivered within a consistent framework
Work effectively and independently on assigned projects
Express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
Communicate effectively with architects with an open-source orientation
Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with architectural, functional, system administrators, quality assurance team members
Develop quality code and its associated documentation adhering to team development standards.
Provide SAP support including analysis, development, testing, tracking and resolution.
Demonstrate high level of communication skills (verbal and written).
Experience with S/4 HANA systems will be preferred.
Experience with SAP RAR & OCM will be preferred.
Develop and enhance highly performant ABAP code & services in the SAP ECC & S/4 HANA systems.
Migrate programs from ECC to S4 HANA systems& develop new CDS views as needed.
Bachelor or advanced degree in Computer Science, management information systems, computer engineering and 5+ years experience, or a closely related post-secondary program
SAP ABAP or S/4 HANA Certifications are optional but highly desirable