|Date Posted||January 13, 2022|
Location: Dallas, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a SAP S/4HANA IBP Functional Consultant
• Our SAP S/4 HANA implementation IBP Leader will lead a team chartered with the implementation of SAP S/4 HANA. Duties include but may not be limited to:
• Educate local teams on basis SAP S/4 HANA IBP functionality, and SAP S/4HANA, in general.
• Refine IBP process scope, identifying any gaps when necessary.
• Perform system demonstrations designed to showcase the existing standard SAP S/4HANA functionality and secure buy-in from customers, while identifying any gaps, and/or requirements.
• Translate local business requirements into related configuration requirements and perform system set-ups in S/4 HANA to meet customer requirements.
• Identify any Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, Workflows and/or any other development objects necessary to bridge requirements with SAP S/4HANA functionality through the creation of Functional Specification documentation. Interface effectively with developers to translate Functional Specification documentation into Technical Specifications and the development of technical designs
• Identify local security requirements and work with Security staff on the creation of security profiles necessary to support local needs
• Perform demonstrations of the updated system, post build (Configuration and Development) activities to showcase the incorporation and validate localization requirements
• Provide support and subject matter expertise during the execution of testing activities and resolve any specific issues identified during testing
• Work on the development training materials incorporating requirements and deliver end user training or train the trainer workshops according to the training plans/schedules
• Provide subject matter expert support during cutover and go-live activities and perform tasks assigned as part of cutover plan and schedules
• Provide support post go-live and resolve post go-live issues
• Years of Experience
• Requires 6+ years of experience in SAP S/4 HANA configuration and testing activities, specifically in IBP processes
• Multiple (over 4) SAP implementation full life-cycle experience
• Project Management and Team Leadership experience
• SAP S/4 HANA IBP Configuration and testing experience
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]