|Published||August 5, 2023|
Rich's, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich's is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich's-Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
Rich's is growing our global S/4HANA Transformation Office delivery team at our world headquarters in Buffalo, NY. We are looking for a collaborative, self-directed, and globally focused individual to join our team to support Rich Product's corporate global growth strategy.Our team is focused on replacing manual and outdated processes and systems with newer digital solutions to modernize our ERP and supply chain capabilities.In this role you will routinely work with leaders from across the globe and at WHQ to create new solutions.
This SAP S/4HANA FICO Analyst Lead reports to the Sr Applications Manager and is responsible for the successful expansion, design, delivery and implementation of SAP S/4HANA solutions to enable business capabilities and services across the enterprise.
The SAP S/4 Finance and Controlling (FICO) Analyst will be responsible for supporting the implementation, maintenance, and optimization of the SAP FICO module within the organization. This includes working with business stakeholders to understand their needs, configuring and testing systems, providing ongoing support and troubleshooting, and continuously improving processes and procedures. The SAP S/4 FICO Analyst will also be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders and collaborating with other teams to ensure the success of the SAP FICO module.
Working at Rich's, we believe in a flexible work environment. Whether that's working a day in our newly renovated headquarters or a day at home by using our cutting-edge technologies to deliver results from anywhere.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements, and translate these into functional specifications for the SAP FICO module
- Leads a team through design, development and conducts unit, system integration, regression, performance, and user acceptance test plans, track results for the SAP FICO module
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Provide direction and support to project team members, ensure project deliverables are successfully achieved
- Configure and test SAP FICO systems to meet business requirements
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting for the SAP FICO module
- Continuously improve processes and procedures related to the SAP FICO module
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, users, and other teams
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure the successful implementation and maintenance of the SAP FICO module
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in SAP FICO and related technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working with SAP FICO
- 1-2 full S/4HANA implementation lifecycles desirable
- Strong understanding of SAP FICO functionality and configuration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA including Central Finance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Rich's"), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich's. Please contact Rich's Human Resources department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.