|Published||July 17, 2023|
Please review the job details below.
At Maxar we unlock the promise of space intelligence to help governments and businesses solve problems on earth and beyond. Since humans first explored our solar system, we have been supporting space missions with our tools. Maxar partners with innovative businesses and more than 50 governments to monitor global change, deliver broadband communications and advance space operations with capabilities in Space Infrastructure and Earth Intelligence. Now is your chance to amplify your impact, working to solve the world's most pressing challenges. We are hiring immediately for a
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Developer to join our team in Westminster, CO.
In this role you'll be developing and maintaining software applications using ABAP and UI5. You will be responsible for helping to ensure that the right scalable technical architecture and solutions are developed and implemented.
- Responsible for SAP ABAP and Fiori development
- Partner with team members in the design and delivery of technical solutions
- Transform business functional requirements into technical program specifications
- Collaborate with functional owners, architects, functional analysts, and other personnel to define and develop dynamic, flexible solutions to meet business needs
- Work in compliance with coding and documentation standards
- Identify and solve problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Ensure code is migrated across project landscape according to project timelines
- Proactively support performance tuning, maintenance, and support activities across all development, test, and production environments as needed
- Ensure technical solutions meet performance guidelines and standards
Life with Us:
There is a reason we boast awards like Best Employer, Best Place to work, Top employer, candidate experience winner. Our strength is in our people. Each team member makes a unique contribution
to our collective mission. So, we recognize that with best-in-class benefits like:
•Career growth opportunities
•Family friendly benefits like maternity and paternity leave, adoption reimbursement, flexible hours, hybrid work options
•Program to help you grow like tuition reimbursement, hackathons, and career development
•Student loan repayment
•Generous time off
•Plus everything you'd expect from a leading employer such as a matching and immediately vest 401K plan, robust insurance coverage, medical, dental and vision, etc.
- Must be a US person with the ability to obtain a secret level security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related field. Four additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree.
- 3 years of ABAP development experience on multiple projects.
- Experience with BADI's and user exits, Adobe forms, BRF+, Workflow framework, Webdynpro, and HTML
- 1 year designing and maintaining Core Data Services (CDS) views and ODATA services
- Development experience in S/4 Hana environment (version 1909 or higher) across multiple functional areas (PTP, OTC, RTR, Manufacturing, etc)
- CDS tools using ABAP in Eclipse (ADT) and AGAP Managed Database Procedures (AMDP)
- Proven experience in global SAP ERP implementation, upgrades, and support projects
- Experience in UX strategy and design, cloud-based HANA development workbench and Custom Code Lifecycle Management (CCLM)
- SAP business workflow development experience
- Familiarity with standard API's in S/4 HANA and SAP Cloud Platform Integration capabilities and tools
- Solid understanding of XML, JSON, SOAP, API and REST Web services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as good organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and tools
Our salary ranges are market-driven and set to allow for flexibility. Individual pay will be competitive based on a candidate's unique set of knowledge, skills, and geographic diversity, with earnings potential commensurate with experience. The range for this position is:
$98,000.00 - $163,000.00 annually.
Additionally, this position is incentive eligible with a target based on contribution, company performance, and/or individual results achieved; the specific incentive plan and target amount will be determined based on the role and breadth of contributions.
Maxar employees must follow all applicable Maxar policies and COVID-19 requirements as well as those of Maxar customers and third parties. Individual job requirements may vary, and Maxar reserves the right to modify its policies and requirements as it deems appropriate in accordance with applicable law.
Maxar Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.