|Published||October 15, 2022|
*** Remote with limited travel required***
- Ability to Design the global standard processes of R2R end to end, using SAP Best Practices in a Fit to Standard mode.
- To actively engage with Global stakeholders, provide the key process statistics, act as the stream lead, to act on local / Global requirements
- Ability to work in projects using SAP Activate or similar agile methodologies.
- Exhibit Strong knowledge in SAP finance (R2R) business processes within S/4HANA to the customer and other team members and stream leads.
- Core finance areas like General Ledger, Accounts Receivable & Payable, Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting.
- Revenue Accounting and Recognition (RAR, RA Keys etc..), Lease Accounting (IFRS 16)
- Cross stream processes and related accounting for areas like professional Services (including project systems) , Materials, Plant Maintenance, Order to Cash (RRB,
- Work in Integrating SAP with non-SAP external systems
- Lead R2R teams, cross functional team members through process improvements and implementation of standardized processes throughout large organizations
- Identify, recommend and implement with the team members complex configuration solutions and implement full cycle projects to meet business needs; create/review and update associated documentation
- Review and maintain functional/application design documents prepared by self and team members in collaboration with stakeholders and SI partners
- Participate in the project delivery from explore, design, realize, deploy
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- 10+ years of SAP FICO experience
- Exceptional Communication and Interpersonal skills. Added advantage working in asset intensive and service industry environments
- At least 5+ years of experience in leading an onshore/offshore based teams
- Candidate should have done 4 E2E implementation, 1 in S/4HANA
- Sound knowledge of running finance processes in SAP S/4Hana with FIORI
- Clear understanding of: Accounting Principles, Accounting Fundamentals. End-to-end SAP R2R, Logistics to R2R process understanding.
- Exposure to usage of SAP Solution Manager
- Mandatory Associate Certifications in finance within S/4HANA, added advantage professional certifications
- Knowledge and Experience of SAP Activate methodology and Agile (SAFe) development methods
- Strong understanding and experience of SAP testing tools and other SAP line of business products (e.g. SAC)
- Understanding of Rail industry business processes
- Experience successfully working with colleagues internationally, especially in a highly collaborative manner and culture
- Experience in system demonstration, configuration build, writing functional specifications for RICEFWs, reviewing and approving RCIEFW Functional/Technical specifications