|October 9, 2023
***Must be local to Raleigh, NC or willing to relocate***
The Sr. SAP Project / Program Manager is responsible for managing the successful project delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Must have S4 Hana projects implementation experience.
- Plans, directs, and manages delivery of client SAP implementation projects
- Reviews project proposals to determine scope and goals, project time frame, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing project goals and objectives
- Develops and maintains project plan and timeline, issues, assignments, documentation and other project communications
- Prepares weekly project status reports
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget
- Reviews project status with project personnel and modifies schedules and plans as required.
- Monitors project results against project scope
- Directs the development of quality assurance test plans, customer acceptance test plans and conference room pilot test plans.
- 8-10 years of experience as a Project Manager on SAP implementations, which must have included 5 years cross-functional SAP implementation management experience.
- Comprehensive SAP background across a variety of modules preferably OTC
- Ability to lead strategic workshops with clients.
- Strong project management skills
- Activate methodology experience