|Published||August 14, 2023|
Net2Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap Right Talent Right Time Right Place Right Price and acting as a Career Coach
SAP S/4 Hana OTC Lead.
Location: Remote with up to 50% travel to El Segundo, CA
Duration: 12-18 months
Interview: Phone and WebEx
- This is a greenfield project, so we need the candidates that can lead the design discussions with Business stakeholders. So please screen the candidates and send us absolutely top notch talent.
- 12+ Years of functional / Configuration experience in SAP-SD
- Minimum 3 Full Life Cycle Implementation Experience in SAP S/4 HANA with minimum 2 in OTC Lead role.
- Hands-on skills in SAP SD E2E OTC design configuration and integration with other SAP modules. Expertise in SAP OTC(SD) flow process, output determination. Strong experience in SAP pricing configuration and customizing. EDI interface design and configuration strongly desired. Knowledge on Rebate and Claim process.
- Expertise in below integrations:
- SD-FI integrations (Services Billing & Accounting, Intercompany processing),
- SD-PS Integrations (Services Contract, Projects, T&M, FF Contracts, Milestone Base Contracts etc.)
- SD-Dassian Contract & Project Billing solution (Nice to have)
- SD-Vistex (or any other tax tool)
- Experience in leading Requirement Gathering Workshops, SAP Configuration, Custom Development, Cutover activities, Data Migration, Testing, User Training and Hypercare support.
- Designing, building, testing, and deploying SAP P2P technical solutions, emphasizing RICEFs (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms) design and development.
- Professional Services and/or Aerospace & Defense industry experience
- A value-add, business partnering mindset, with energy to strive for continuous improvement and best practice in a collaborative environment.
- Highly motivated and driven with keen attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a self-managed environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust for effective working relationships across Excellent communication and client handling skills.
Ability travel to customer site (minimum 50% time). .
Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades:
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest-Growing Staffing Company in the USA by Staffing Industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% of companies make it to this list).
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Thanks, and Regards,
Sr. IT Recruiter
Global HQ Address
Office: x 504 | Cell: | Fax: |
Web: | Social: | |