|Published||August 3, 2023|
United States of America
HNC99: Field Office - NC Remote Location, Remote City, NC, 27601 USA
Position Role Type:
Are you annoyed of doing the same boring projects repeatedly? Do you enjoy traveling and exploring different opportunities to support projects Globally. If you answered yes to the questions above, then Collins Aerospace Architect manufacturing team is the squad for you!
The Solution architect is dedicated to enabling industry-leading solutions leveraging SAP S/4 HANA and related to Manufacturing and Quality Management Solution
** This individual can sit at any Collins domestic location or remote. **
What YOU will do:
- You will integrate with SAP and non-SAP bolt on applications on a global spectrum.
- You will be the lead S/4 Architect, implementing best-practice processes and solution alignment across Collins manufacturing and quality environment.
- You will assess/recommend SAP S/4 best practice adoption and use.
- You will lead developing SAP S/4 rollout roadmap aligned with customer strategies.
- You will provide guidance for project and global initiatives.
- You will present new SAP business process system solutions to help grow and maintain our global customers.
What YOU will Learn:
- You will foster relationships with your Digital Technology peers and all over the world that work and WANT to work at Collins.
- You will gain exposure to internal customers and learn about all the cool manufacturing and quality products that Collins makes.
- You will master Collins manufacturing and quality environments in our digital technology area.
Education & Experience:
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. RTX will not offer sponsorship for this position.
- Typically requires University Degree and minimum 10 years prior relevant experience or an Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 7 years of experience or in absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience.
Skills YOU Must Have:
- Experience in both SAP ECC and S/4 HANA.
- SAP functional experience in aerospace and defense industry.
- Migration experience to S/4 HANA from lower SAP instance.
- 2 years of detailed and overall experience as a functional solution lead
- Ability and willingness to travel 20% of the time.
Skills We Value:
- Experience PP/PI (Discrete and Process Manufacturing), MM (Material Management), IM (Inventory Management), and WM/EWM (Warehouse and Extended Warehouse Management-Embedded) functionality.
- Technical experience and a working knowledge in Plant Maintenance, MES, RFID, are a highly desired skill set.
- Strong understanding and ability debug ABAP programs or follow the programming logic at a higher level and be able to write pseudo code and write detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Understand the technical structures in the SAP system such at tables, table relationships, data structures, function modules BAPI, BADI, RFC, Logical Destinations, IDocs, etc.
- Working knowledge and experience with the maintenance requirements of all Quality related master data, such as:
- Master Inspection Characteristics, Inspection Plans, Inspection Methods, Quality Profiles
- Catalogs/Code Groups/Codes, Sampling Procedures/Sampling Schemes, Dynamic Modification Rule
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information, and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent, and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
* Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world - and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy pet insurance, home and auto insurance, additional life and accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal, ID theft protection
- Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
- Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
- Adoption Assistance
- Autism Benefit
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling sessions
- Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Bright Horizons, child, and elder care services
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each otherpropel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
The salary range for this role is 112,000 USD - 236,000 USD; however, RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, location, education/training, and key skills. Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company's performance.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms