|Location||Redwood City, CA|
|Date Posted||November 6, 2019|
Kforce has a client that is seeking an SAP S/4 HANA Lead Analyst in Redwood City, California (CA).
As the SAP Functional Solution Architect/Lead Business Analyst you will work with a team of Business Analysts, business process owners and Project Manager delivering solutions for SAP S/4 HANA. As a critical resource of the company's growing IT team, you will be responsible for leading the business analysts to deliver robust and efficient SAP S/4 HANA solution that caters to the business demands of the company.
- Architect solution and lead teams on a SAP S/4 HANA Green Field project, to install S/4 HANA and migrate from Non SAP ERP processes to S/4HANA adhering to SAP Best practices
- You will lead the As-Is, To-be and Gap analysis efforts; You will troubleshoot and recommend alternatives to resolve conflicts between business requirements and standard system functionality
- Architect end to end functional application solutions that leverage SAP best practices and integrate seamlessly with third party tools used by the company
- As part of solution identification and design for assigned projects, create and maintain solution architectural, design specifications and the architecture review template
- Ensure application functional documentation, support documentation, and release to production instructions are created/updated to facilitate a smooth and success deployment and warranty support period
- Perform architecture and design reviews to make sure that the implementation configuration and development aligns with architectural plans/roadmaps and technology standards
- Help use best practices and SAP tools to migrate to S/4 HANA with minimum downtime window
- Proactively seeks ways to apply technology to business processes