|Published||September 4, 2023|
Req ID 43648 | Northville, Gray Court, Marysville, United States
Knowledge for the digital world of tomorrow.
Do you want to actively shape ZF's future way of working?
Do you want to have insights in future standard technology and processes and create "competitive advantage"?
Do you want to travel and build up in international network of experts?
Yes? Then apply to join ZF as Digital Transformation Agent.
Thousands of processes take place at ZF every day, in which the most diverse products from ZF's own production or from external suppliers are ordered, stored and delivered. For this we need clever minds who keep an eye on every movement from A to B and who can understand and train processes end-to-end. Which process-option provides better results? Can customer requests be implemented even more flexibly by changing processes? Where can we standardize even more? Your know-how helps us to become more efficient, makes us adaptable and agile. For example, when it comes to transferring existing information and goods flows into the digital age. With us you will benefit from many exciting challenges and excellent development opportunities.
As part of our team, you are responsible for digitizing the processes of new and spare parts in the manufacturing industry. You will be part of the global rollout team for the new SAP S/4 HANA ERP template and implement it in a cross-functional and international team in ZF's production plants and national companies. In addition, you can participate with the team in improvements to existing logistics processes and actively help refining them.
- Driving the implementation of all project related design activities within a region (Americas, EMEA, Asia-Pacific) with specific regional or local requirements
- Identifying gaps between existing functionalities of the ZF ERP Template and requirements of a specific ZF site and creating ideas how to close them
- Providing input to the Process Management Organization and the SAP Build and Configuration team regarding deviations from standard processes
- Offering alternative solutions to plant's requirements within ERP-template's process toolbox or organizationally
- Establishing a target-oriented (sub-)process controlling and continuous process improvement
- Training Key-Users at the ZF site
- Conducting test preparation and execution with the Key-Users at the site
- Guiding Key-Users in data cleansing, mapping, enriching and validation tasks
- Ensuring proper business execution after GoLive of SAP ERP template
- Acting as primary contact for Key-Users regarding project related questions
- Extensive process experience in automotive or industrial business
- Extensive functional SAP experience incl. the interdependencies between processes and their related SAP modules
- Preferred experience with SAP-modules MM, PP, SD, EWM
- Solid experience in large SAP programs and projects
- Knowledge of specific regional, legal or local process requirements
- Able to analyze and solve issues with a solution-oriented approach
- Empathic and cultural open to work with Key-Users and project members from different countries
- Resilient and able to work under pressure to reach project goals
- Willingness to travel to different ZF sites within the region and worldwide
- Fluent English language skills
Hybrid work schedule.
Be part of our ZF team as SAP S/4 HANA Digital Transformation Agent - SCM/Sourcing (location flexible) and apply now!
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are more than just words for us. They are at the core of the ZF Way that propels our team members towards their utmost success. We strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusiveness is a natural reflex. We actively seek ways to remove barriers so that every member of ZF can rise to their full potential. We aim to embed this in our legacy through how we operate and build our products as we shape next generation mobility, safety, sustainability and social justice.
With four generations across 118 nationalities in 41 countries, ZF combines a unique variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and ideas. Together, we solve problems, drive innovation and shape next generation mobility.
Our company is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with us and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
At ZF, we continuously strive to build and maintain a culture where inclusiveness is lived and diversity is valued. We actively seek ways to remove barriers so that all our employees can rise to their full potential. We aim to embed this vision in our legacy through how we operate and build our products as we shape the future of mobility.
Find out how we work at ZF: