|Published||July 21, 2018|
|Location||Painted Post, NY|
This person will provide technical leadership and expertise to IT staff and peers on SAP S/4 HANA related design and development across different modules using SAP ABAP and object oriented programming concepts. You will be working to develop and maintain customization objects (RICEFW) of S/4 HANA and post go-live in steady state using best practices in HANA development and latest tools and methods.
• Hands on work across multiple SAP technologies, SAP S/4, HANA, Fiori, Gateway Services and ABAP-Design and implement Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms, Workflow (RICEFW)
• Perform analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation of SAP development projects and tasks to support enablement of key client-specific business processes
• Provide design and development expertise across all SAP modules (Concentration in MM/WM and/or Finance a plus)
• Coordinate with offshore teams and manage handoffs with an onsite / offshore model
• Provide forward looking scalable solutions and best practices in line with SAP product roadmap
• Estimates effort, resource requirements and timelines for technical enhancements and projects
• Collaborate, facilitate, and participate in your department and cross-functional project teams
• Provide input on best practices for SAP design, coding, testing and technical documentation.
Desired Experience / Skills
• 7+ years of experience in supporting SAP systems, developing ABAP and Object-Oriented applications in SAP. S/4 HANA experience a must Experience with SAP configuration and upgrades
• Strong technical, oral/written communication, analysis/documentation and inter-personal skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in Business Rules Framework , Fiori / SAP Gateway, UI5 development, PO/PI and other
We are also looking for someone to fit our dynamic team with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a thought leader with the ability to be a strong role model in times of change. It's exciting times for us!
Education requirement: 4 year degree or higher.