|Location||Grand Rapids, MI|
|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
***NO C2C (CORP TO CORP)***
Our partner in West Michigan is looking for a full-time SAP S/4 HANA Data Analyst to support a greenfield S/4 SAP implementation. This role is responsible for the hands-on delivery of SAP Analytics solutions, requiring both functional and technical expertise. We are looking for a hands-on contributor with a flexible working style who is an excellent communicator and who enjoys collaborating with others. The ideal candidate will be someone who thinks strategically while acting tactically.
As an SAP S/4 HANA Data Analyst, the candidate is expected to work with functional designers to understand the requirements, translate that to the technical design and develop reporting. While working on ETL conversions and transformations, the candidate will be responsible to understand the requirements and work closely with multiple process streams in building data extraction and reporting strategies.
What you will do in this role:
* Examine, evaluate and summarize data to provide recommendations
* Define data validation and reconciliation processes
* Performing DBA, Data Discovery and ETL activities
* Work with departmental analytics and reporting team SMEs to understand business requirements, data structures, definitions, and various data sources
* Work with business users to collect and document requirements, following best practices
* Organize data and create reports using embedded BW
* Perform quality assurance on new reports and changes to reports
* Develop and enhance reports and dashboards within SAP S/4 HANA
* At least 5 years of SAP data modeling and analytics experience across multiple projects, with at least one year with SAP S/4 HANA
* Proficient in SAP BODS and embedded BW
* Ability to collaborate effectively with developers to create CDS views
* Ability to develop solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills
* Strong desire to learn new technologies and tools
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
***NO C2C (CORP TO CORP)***
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.