|Location||East Bradford Township, PA|
|Date Posted||November 26, 2019|
Our client is currently seeking a SAP Reporting Lead Architect
This position is responsible for the process design, configuration and requirement gathering for SAP Reporting Lead Architect, as well as integration touch points to other processes and systems. This position is responsible for hands-on and leadership of cross-functional teams tasked with solving business requirements. Responsible for estimating, configuring and leveraging SAP functionality to meet core business process needs. This position would interface regularly with business stakeholders, development teams, and third parties to ensure that business requirements are met through proper system design and configuration.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
SAP Reporting Lead Architect
- Reports to the Program Delivery Director
- Lead Reporting & Analytics teams on the project
- Works closely with project IT and Business value stream leads
- Partners with external vendors and partners
- Partners and closely collaborates with other functional value stream teams
- SAP Reporting Strategy including accessing historical information not converted to S4
- End to end IT delivery of all Data & Analytics components of the Enterprise First solution:
- Reporting and Analytics.
- Legacy reporting retrofit
- Global Template analytics solutions re-implementation
- An integrated project plan for Reporting & Analytics streams aligned with program plans
- Communications and updates to project Leadership
- Managing all internal and external resources delivering Reporting & Analytics scope.
- Pro-active overseeing of the work delivered and owned by external vendor(s) and other teams supporting the reporting and analytics stream – ongoing reviews, risks & issues management, escalations, project leadership alignment.
- Ensures effective resource utilization across the work groups
- Supports and is a champion of IT strategies, goals and global standards Aligning landscape plans of the overall Phoenix program
- Partner with Business leads of the markets in scope to drive change management and future reporting & analytics organization.
- Partner with business leaders & Architecture teams in defining project solution road-maps.
- Work/collaborate with external vendors globally as well as locally within the sector.
- Non-Project Responsibilities
- Responsible to keep abreast of industry trends and innovations and future SAP development for respective process areas or functional areas.
- Provide third level production support and identify root causes to issues.
- Minimum 15 years in IT in ERP transformation programs with leadership roles.
- Experience in at least 8 end-to-end global implementations of SAP BW/ECC with responsibility for Reporting and Analytics streams.
- Expertise in S4HANA reporting artifacts such as CDS views, Fiori Apps, Eclipse Studio
- Expertise in Enterprise HANA artifacts such as HANA Studio, Calc Views
- Practical experience with S4 1610, 1709, or 1809 and BW4HANA
- Experience with SAP SLT and Data Replication
- Strong understanding of Retail and Fashion business processes and KPIs.
- Experience working with Agile methodology preferably SAP Focused Build
- Ability to create overall Enterprise Reporting Strategy covering both SAP S4 as well as multitude of legacy environments using external Data Warehouses and Data Lakes
- Proven SAP template solution deployments in leadership roles
- Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
- Ability to solve highly complex, politically sensitive problems across teams
- Strong financial management experience
- Strong management skills with the ability to develop teams and cultivate talent
- Ability to work collaboratively across project teams.
- Strong analytical skills
- Requires fluent English communication skills including written, verbal, and presentation
- Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Proven ability to lead groups, manage project deliverables, and maintain relationships
- Ability to work in complex technical environment
- Ability to manage multiple, changing priorities while working effectively in a team environment
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively interact at an executive level
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related field.
- Cross functional experiences with SAP modules such as MM, SD and FICO
- Experience with defining and/or executing projects using a global template
- Experience in managing budgets, project plans, resource allocations, and priorities are a plus.
- SAP Certification Preferred
- SAP Business Process Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of SAP Activate Methodology